I “snagged” that comic also, Jeff.
good to see you are up and around here more…
Hey, I get this comic too via email. I love the peanuts. I also wanted to tell you I have the answers to your questions up. Sorry it took so long hehe. God bless you and yours.
Meesh, I really enjoyed [url=http://meesh.blogdrive.com/archive/209.html]your answers![/url] 🙂
You asked some really good questions and I have to say I thought alot on them. They really revealed things to me and made me think, I enjoyed them. Here are your five questions (some are long, hope you don’t mind) I hope I did a good job on the asking too. 😉
1. Your children are in their teen years and pretty soon they will be out the house, is there anything you look back on and wish you would have done differently as they were coming up and what do you do now to give them their “father” time? What is the most important thing you hope to pass on to them, and what hopes do you have for them in their adult years?
2. How do you keep yourself faithful in your walk with God?
3. What do you think is the most overlooked issue in the world today? What invention do you think the world would have been better without?
4. What things do you do to edify your bride, and how do you lead your children in honoring and respecting her?
5. I know G220 is the name you got from Galatians 2:20, is there any other verse that speaks to your life so well? What man of the bible has inspired you in your walk with God, and which one do you think you are most like and why?
God bless you and thanks, this was fun.
You’ve done a great job putting together some excellent questions. Number 3 alone will take me awhile to consider. 😉
I cannot wait to read your answers. 🙂 Hope all is great your way and that you are feeling much better. God bless