Reading the latest on some of my favorite blogs, I noticed Tim tagged me. Well, here are my answers to an assortment of “Fours” and if you make it to the end you will see whether you too may have been tagged.
Four Jobs I’ve Had:
- 1. Driver of Old Cars to Auctions (favorite was a white ’62 Cadillac convertible)
- 2. Record Store Manager (pre-CD)
- 3. Design Engineer (optical fiber cables)
- 4. Internal Application Development/Support (local and corporate)
Four Movies/Shows I’ve Been Addicted To:
- 4. Eastenders
Four Places I’ve Lived:
- 1. Reading, PA
- 2. Raleigh, NC
- 4. Cary, NC
Four Countries I Would like To Visit:
- 2. Germany
- 3. Japan
- 4. Australia
Four Popular False Assumptions About Me:
- 1. I am too young to have children transitioning from their teens to their twenties. (daughter 20, son 17)
- 2. I can sing.
- 3. I care who wins the NBA championship.
- 4. I know what I am doing.
Four People I Look Like (according to some people):
- 1. My mom
- 2. My daughter
- 3. Bill Bixby
- 4. The Golden Retriever on the front of last year’s Father’s Day card from my daughter. (reading spectacles and all)
Four Things (I Hope) To Do Before I Die:
- 1. Pour oodles of love into a gaggle of grandchildren.
- 2. Take my bride to Europe.
- 3. Play the banjo before people I do not know and have them stick around.
- 4. To experience and truly understand what it means to connect with a community of believers.
Four People I Tag Next:
- 1. Kimbrah
- 2. Dag Sr
- 3. Burt
- 4. Neil