- Grab the book closest to you
- Open it to page 161
- Find the fifth full sentence
- Post the text of the sentence to your blog
- Don’t search around for the coolest book you have, use the one that is really next to you.
- Tag five people to do this meme.
So, I push the laptop back and reach over and lug my copy of At Cannon’s Edge to the table in front of me. Page 161. Page 161… 145, 152… 58, 59 60. There we go. Page 161. The fifth complete sentence, ok. There we are:
“I was in it, but they put me out,” Parks complained.
In lieu of selecting five taggees, I will leave it up to whomever feels so inclined to go ahead and grab that book over there, flip to page 161, count down five complete sentences and share.