Pastor Burt saw it fit to tag me with one of the latest memes making it’s way around blogland. Since, as PB points out, I havn’t posted for several days, I figured I’d give this one a go. The point to this one is to list five things I dig about Jesus. Ya know, I was around the first time that to ‘dig’ something had nothing to do with a spade or dirt. If ‘dig’ can make a come back then ‘groovy’ can hardly be far behind…
OK, here is the official bit:
Those tagged will share 5 Things They Dig About Jesus.
Those tagged will tag 5 people.
Those tagged will leave a link to their meme in the comments section of this post so everyone can keep track of what’s being posted.
Here are my five things that I “dig” about Jesus:
- Where I long for retribution, Jesus turns the other cheek.
- Where I desire comfort, Jesus walks with the dirty and hungry.
- Where I find fault, Jesus sees a brother.
- Where I judge, Jesus weeps.
- Where I stumble, Jesus encourages.
So, if you’ve reached this far in the post and are hesitantly scrolling down to see if you’ve been tagged, then consider yourself so tug. I look forward to your groovy list 😉